HOPE in CUBA for Cancer Patient
This is the story about the Vaccine: Millions of people and billions of dollars.
What would happen if though putting right scientific and medical minds together, the least likely source of expected innovation, comparing to USA or Europe, would develop a vaccine, a cure the world is craving for, which could potentially save or prolong Millions of lives and could possibly eliminate the leak that lung cancer is worth the global economy?
The appraisal of this drain is about 200 billion dollars.
Imagine! This vaccine which could truly change health outcomes up to 1.8 million people diagnosed with lung cancer worldwide, moreover, which is accessible for those who have fewest resources, already exists in Cuba and is called CIMAvax.
CIMAvax is not expensive to produce and easy to administer. It’s proven by Roswell Park Cancer Institute of Buffalo, New York – one of the top cancer research institutes worldwide. Together with the center of Molecular Immunology of Havana, they are putting a lot of effort for sharing it to the rest of the world.
What is CIMAvax and how does it work?
CIMAvax-EGF (epidermal growth factor) is a lung cancer treatment developed in Cuba, by the researchers at the Center for Molecular Immunology (CIM) in Havana. This is a type of immunotherapy that uses the body's immune system to fight lung cancer. CIMAvax-EGF doesn’t kill cancer cells directly but by blocking the certain type of protein, epidermal growth factor that cancer cells need for growing and multiplying. Process follows by manipulating the patient’s immune response.
CIMAvax, unique immunotherapy has been beneficial for more than 5,000 lung cancer patients so far. Variety of international studies have shown prolonged stabilization of tumor and increased overall survival and quality of life of patients treated with CIMAvax.
Who is eligible for this vaccination?
- Patients with NSCLC previously treated with surgery and first-line systemic chemotherapy and progressed
- Patients who are eligible for nivolumab treatment as a standard care
- Patients with a life expectancy of at least 6 months
- Immunotherapy or investigational agents treatment in the past (last 6 months)
- Cardiac surgeries. i.e. stents, valve replacement in anamnesis
- Patients who underwent Major surgery in the period of last 14 days, or has not recovered yet from side effects of surgery performed earlier
- Patients with immunosuppressive or active cardiac diseases, with cardiac dysfunction in anamnesis, some infections which are clinically serious and other uncontrolled serious medical conditions
- Pregnancy or nursing
Can I get CIMAvax – EGF now?
CIMAvax is currently available in Cuba. Treatment requires staying in Cuba for certain period of time.
How long this process takes and how much does it cost?
Estimate prices and time:
Lung Cancer (one week) - 6.000 - 9.000 EUR
Stomach, Colon and other cancers (one week) - 11.000 - 13.000 EUR
Vaccination (5 days) - 3.000 - 5.000 EUR
Health Insurance, Translator, Accommodation with one companion, Consultancy service are included.
Follow the RHAZES GLOBAL for treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!
Leave your request for treatment in abroad and our patient care team will contact you within 24 hours.
- January 12 2020